Renewables & Materials Recovery Finance
We can provide services to the following clients: partnerships of four or more people; trusts and charities; limited companies and public limited companies. We regret we cannot assist sole traders and partnerships of under four people.
The aim of our service is to obtain the most cost-effective finance or refinance for your renewable energy systems and recycling facilities.
In most cases we can provide high loans to value, various repayment methods and attractive interest rates – we have specialist experience of this growing and dynamic sector.
We provide commercial finance for the following renewable and recycling sectors, for which some specialist lines of funding are available:
- MRFs (Materials Recovery Facilities)
- Solar heating
- Ground and air source heating
- Wind power systems
- Hydroelectric systems
- Rainwater harvesting systems
- Waste water recycling and sewage treatment
- Biomass and biofuel systems
- Wave and tidal power
How we work:
Your enquiry will be dealt with by a dedicated specialist consultant who will:
- seek out all relevant information
- access our databases
- search for available grant funding
- negotiate on your behalf
- report findings
- guide you to completion, explaining complexities en route
We provide a free initial consultation so we understand your requirements. Thereafter a tariff of charges is applied.