We can provide services to the following clients: partnerships of four or more people; trusts and charities; limited companies and public limited companies. We regret we cannot assist sole traders and partnerships of under four people.
Running a business can leave an partnerships and boards of directors with little time to reflect on long-term strategy, or even areas of immediate concern.
With this in mind, Commercial Money Matters provides support and assistance in identifying opportunities, whether for growth or problem solving, that might otherwise be missed.
We offer a range of services backed by our extensive experience and market knowledge, from project-based assistance through to mentoring for senior management.
In a fast changing environment our advice is grounded in the moment, allowing us to develop practical, cost effective solutions that can enhance your balance sheet.
Our reputation for in-depth knowledge, straight talking and efficiency has been built over years; we have been servicing business since 1989.
We can undertake:
- An impartial external overview of your business
- Advice on sales & marketing and dealing with clients
- Advice on finance: including fundraising, financial management and restructuring
- Debt counseling
- An assessment of short-term and long-term strategies
How we work: Your enquiry will be dealt with by dedicated specialist consultants who will:
- Seek out all relevant information
- Draw up an agreement with yourselves to form the basis of our work
- Report our findings and recommendations
- Explain complexities throughout
- Offer support and counsel as changes are implemented